Webdesign - subforum

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
When doing CPA/PPD many people create a blog or something similar.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a subforum webdesign for people who want to show their website or who need help?

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think this could ruin their niche.
Maybe if there was like another usergroup like mentors or reviewers, it would be trusted.

-LinX

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
Maybe not to show off but to ask for help to design it you mean. Like LinX said, it would ruin their niche.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Cwookie said:
Maybe not to show off but to ask for help to design it you mean. Like LinX said, it would ruin their niche.

I didn't say it "would" i said it "could", since some people register only with the reason to steal. :police:

So i think it would be the best if CPA Elites got a sub forum for trusted users like mentors and reviewers.
But yeah i think people would be a little afraid to post their niche on this forum dedicated to people doing that special thing.

-LinX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom