We need to get more members

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
We need to get more members on these forums! Everyday when I come on to read new posts there are none :(
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Xendah said:
I dont know where you looking but i see loads of posts being made.

I'm mainly talking about new threads.. Not a lot of ppl make threads
 

Shiina

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Hubert115 said:
Xendah said:
I dont know where you looking but i see loads of posts being made.

I'm mainly talking about new threads.. Not a lot of ppl make threads

That's because most discussion has been made and referenced in previous threads. People come here to learn and develop their niches as well as skills in making money. This is a forum of entrepreneurs, who spend their time making money, not talking about it.

The logic is, less talk more action.
 

Samurai

Well-known member
Joined
October 6, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Sry, but in this time you read here useless discussions and noob questions you can do some stuff gain money and answer the questions yourself.
 

Morpheous

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
621
Reaction score
0
You should see Today's post section. It is really the deal to check all of them. I mainly do that only.
 

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Joined
March 20, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
74
Hubert115 said:
We need to get more members on these forums! Everyday when I come on to read new posts there are none :(

Are you serious? we are getting 1k + members a month. Take a look below at the record I keep based on the amount of members we get:
Thurs 12th Sept = 4,399
Fri 13th Sept = 4,470 (made 70 members since Thurs"
Wed 18th th Sept = 4,627
Thursday 19th Sept = 4,734 members
Mon 23th Spet = 4,912 members
Wed 25th 5,056 members
Mon 30th 5,266 members
Tue 1st Oct 5,330 members
Wed 2th Oct 5,388 members
Fri 4th Oct 5,489
Sun 6th 5,617 members

We are hitting between 50-70 + members a day! as someone mentioned above it's not about creating more threads, look at the amount of posts being posted every single day discussing what is most relevant.
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Lee Martin said:
Hubert115 said:
We need to get more members on these forums! Everyday when I come on to read new posts there are none :(

Are you serious? we are getting 1k + members a month. Take a look below at the record I keep based on the amount of members we get:
Thurs 12th Sept = 4,399
Fri 13th Sept = 4,470 (made 70 members since Thurs"
Wed 18th th Sept = 4,627
Thursday 19th Sept = 4,734 members
Mon 23th Spet = 4,912 members
Wed 25th 5,056 members
Mon 30th 5,266 members
Tue 1st Oct 5,330 members
Wed 2th Oct 5,388 members
Fri 4th Oct 5,489
Sun 6th 5,617 members

We are hitting between 50-70 + members a day! as someone mentioned above it's not about creating more threads, look at the amount of posts being posted every single day discussing what is most relevant.

And Im one of the most active members here. I make posts and threads every fuckin day. I dont know what OP's saying.
 

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Joined
March 20, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
74
Fierce said:
Lee Martin said:
Hubert115 said:
We need to get more members on these forums! Everyday when I come on to read new posts there are none :(

Are you serious? we are getting 1k + members a month. Take a look below at the record I keep based on the amount of members we get:
Thurs 12th Sept = 4,399
Fri 13th Sept = 4,470 (made 70 members since Thurs"
Wed 18th th Sept = 4,627
Thursday 19th Sept = 4,734 members
Mon 23th Spet = 4,912 members
Wed 25th 5,056 members
Mon 30th 5,266 members
Tue 1st Oct 5,330 members
Wed 2th Oct 5,388 members
Fri 4th Oct 5,489
Sun 6th 5,617 members

We are hitting between 50-70 + members a day! as someone mentioned above it's not about creating more threads, look at the amount of posts being posted every single day discussing what is most relevant.

And Im one of the most active members here. I make posts and threads every fuckin day. I dont know what OP's saying.

I think he may be getting confused and not looking at the recent threads or something, I too see a lot of new content being added every day so it seems he must be missing something. Big of a pointless thread so I'll go ahead and close it down now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom