Ways to advertise your white niche!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

chamacoe

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So.. I am creating this thread for those of you who, like myself, who wish to move into white hat niches. For those of you who wish to have the mindset.

Now as I understand white-hat, and black-hat are 2 sides of the same coin. As such they should be treated as the same coin. Of course I could be wrong. Yet white-hat is more sustainable so in my opinion it should not be spammed.

Or

Should it?
The way I see it if I am using a niche such as "software downloads" it would be better to go with some sort of download advertiser like cnet uses.

Of course for the purposes of cpa or ppd I have concluded that commenting on youtube videos is not a good idea with white hat niches.(ofcourse there are some who make it work.)
------------------------------------------------------------
My personal method:

-Find out who it is you are targeting.(ex. if your targeting hackers, most of them dont wanna pay)
-Find out if your niche is tech savvy or non tech savvy.
--If they are tech savvy try to provide a lot of small details
--if they are non tech try to use more pictures and graphics.
-Hit all the video providers and submit a video with your landing page.
-Place comments on facebook community groups and etc.

Its simple. It works. There are much better ways out there, this is what I know.
------------------------

I wish to create this thread for those more experienced members who wish to enlighten younger and more green players of cpa.

chamacoe

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Oh no, youtube videos themselves are great. I find comments on youtube are not exactly productive. Of course if you want to create a conversation, that can produce conversions.

Top Bottom