WARNING ! DON'T USE MEGA.CO.NZ

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fridge

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Title says it all, I saw some people commenting in my youtube videos that when they go to download link they need to write a description key to download the file (I haven't set anything for my files!) I thought they are talking about the password and lieing. WRONG

I went to my website to check the stats after optimisation and seo and I saw I am getting for 2 days around 300-400 daily visits and I was like WTF ?! because I had no conversion coming from the website!

I decided to check my download links (all mega.co.nz , the new megaupload) and ALL of them asked me for that mother fuckin key, this is the reason I ain't getting a damn download from the website.

Stay away from mega.co.nz !

Diem

Reaction score
I wont stay away from mega.co.nz

seomaster

Reaction score
I've had the same problem.. Use the mediafire or zippyshare for me is a best file hosting!

Fridge

Reaction score
Diem said:
I wont stay away from mega.co.nz

It is up to you, I just warned you. I was getting downloads and the website was working fine for some time but it looks like it asks for description keys, if you want to risk using mega.co.nz instead of another website like 2shared/mediafire or whatever, it's your decision.

Marko

Reaction score
He was probably using the wrong link code without the encryption text

jiFfM.jpg

Fridge

Reaction score
No I wasn't , I used mega.co.nz for some time, something went wrong with their website. How do you explain the fact that I used to get downlodas (from the same link) and then suddenly people started to report the thing about the key? Genious...

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Gosh, I love Mega! The speeds are incredible there!

Diem

Reaction score
25aug said:
No I wasn't , I used mega.co.nz for some time, something went wrong with their website. How do you explain the fact that I used to get downlodas (from the same link) and then suddenly people started to report the thing about the key? Genious...

Maybe there was update, it is not that hard to check links..

Marko

Reaction score
25aug said:
Maybe the encryption code got deleted. Even if a word is missing from the encryption code it will still ask for the key.

Top Bottom