WANT SOMEONE, $10 PER NICHE SETUP [KEYWORD+VIDEO+BLOG]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analoger

Reaction score
$10 Per Niche Setup
I m giving $10 to each guy that can make a niche setup for me, the way i m giving isn't good i think so, but most of the members want some money to buy domains and hosting, so they just have to setup three steps for me and i will send the money through paypal.

I doing this all, because i m out of time now.:sleep:
Currently i willing to pay to at-least 3 members :money:

STEPS

All that must be on unique gmail account.

[1]Keyword Research [On any game or something you like works best, with best search results]

[2]Grab any Video from Youtube [Must have voice over and not have watermark]

[3]Setup a Blogspot [Upload the niche template with 100 words intro and video embedded in that with my fileice popup download script]

I know that this work is hard, but their you don't have to put views likes or something any seo in that and its all apparatus as you know is free.

Just PM me for other Q/A

Analoger

Reaction score
PMed you,
Thanks                                                                               

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Guerilla the Youtube "Video"SEO is ready to do this for you!
Just send me a PM!
I have some decent tricks to give you a good ranking.
Can create you a perfect HD Video and create the best Keyword Phrases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom