waait wat :?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Im not even using my awm account im on sharecash all the time but had only 1 niche there with normal traffic there and earlier today i came and optimize offers and put only high paying ones up.

Than later today i check and see this:
wat.png

Wut, aussie france here i come :D

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Sky said:
Good work man! Keep boosting the traffic.

I even wanted to translate the video but somehow my account is banned and my vid is still alive :O My account was banned 3 days ago and vid is still up on first page, it will get alot more traffic when full game is out.

FlamesEliteYT

Reaction score
:O It's over $50?! Or is it excatly $50..? -face palm- I'm confused again damn it! Anyway, good luck and hope to get help from experts like you, gonna find a good PPD sometime, sick of Astrocash and Dollarupload. Can't seem to find any good PPD's maybe we could help each other somehow =D

Ciamciaj

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
bestbullet15 said:
:O It's over $50?! Or is it excatly $50..? -face palm- I'm confused again damn it! Anyway, good luck and hope to get help from experts like you, gonna find a good PPD sometime, sick of Astrocash and Dollarupload. Can't seem to find any good PPD's maybe we could help each other somehow =D
Why you're sick of Astrocash org?

I love them :D

nard.png

Top Bottom