Visual Studio 2012 old theme problem!!!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 29, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
Location
Deep in the zone
i just installed new visual studio 2012 but design of windows form application in VB looks like from Visual Studio 2010
see picture below

Uu78TV2.png

Anybody know how to solve problem?
 

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 29, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
Location
Deep in the zone
User said:
Install themes manually, /Thread-HOT-Visual-Basic-Themes-45-Themes?highlight=Basic+themes

/Thread-VB-Visual-Basic-Themes-TUTORIAL-for-FREE?highlight=Basic+themes


Yes but i think this is default VS 2012 theme

10298713249GSh9.png


And i don't have it
 

Zack

Well-known member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
That not how it works. The "theme" you're talking about is dependent on the user's operating system. That's how winform's default theme is suppose to look in the IDE.
 

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 29, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
Location
Deep in the zone
Zack said:
That not how it works. The "theme" you're talking about is dependent on the user's operating system. That's how winform's default theme is suppose to look in the IDE.

i think if u run it on win 8 u will have same theme.
 

Zack

Well-known member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
ultras said:
Zack said:
That not how it works. The "theme" you're talking about is dependent on the user's operating system. That's how winform's default theme is suppose to look in the IDE.

i think if u run it on win 8 u will have same theme.
Don't know what you mean by that, but to sum it all up, what the winform designer shows isn't what your user sees (unless you have a overlay for your theme, e.g. doesn't use windows theme). What they see depends on what operating system they have.
 

punkHD

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
ultras said:
User said:
Install themes manually, /Thread-HOT-Visual-Basic-Themes-45-Themes?highlight=Basic+themes

/Thread-VB-Visual-Basic-Themes-TUTORIAL-for-FREE?highlight=Basic+themes


Yes but i think this is default VS 2012 theme

/000_clients/102987/page/10298713249GSh9.png

And i don't have it

That's when you will run your application on Windows 8 or Windows 8 Theme on Windows 7.
 

Wave

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 19, 2013
Messages
1,075
Reaction score
0
Not exactly..if u make a fake keygen for example....if u run it at windows 8 it will be the pointy box one (like above) but run in windows 7 the box will be different

same to progressbar..in windows 7 the progressbar doesnt have any divider or | but windows xp progress bar yes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom