Visual basic

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalekoppen

Reaction score
I'm writing a VB program atm but I cant figure out how to make one thing works. (progressbar+timer+message pop up)

If anyone could help me. it will take around 5 minutes.

Pm me your Skype username and ill add you.

Thanks already,

Villain

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I am using my laptop atm, so I do not have vb on here so I think the code is something like this, it may be wrong though.

I am presuming you want it to happen when you click a button if so I think it is something like this.

timer1.start
when timer1.time( it will say what the word is for the timer " time " I do not know of the top of my head. ) = 10 then progressbar1.progress = 10.

Then repeat that until you are up to 100, this is probably wrong but I think it is something along those lines, google it:d

kalekoppen

Reaction score
Hey villain ye its a little bit more difficult.

I have 2 timers 1 for the connect button and 1 for the Hack button.

Now I made the connect button work it loads the progressbar and when its finished it gives a message saying connected successful.

Now I cant get the Hack button to reload the progressbar and make it pop up a msgbox saying hack completed but I cant figure out how

Villain

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
Hey villain ye its a little bit more difficult.

I have 2 timers 1 for the connect button and 1 for the Hack button.

Now I made the connect button work it loads the progressbar and when its finished it gives a message saying connected successful.

Now I cant get the Hack button to reload the progressbar and make it pop up a msgbox saying hack completed but I cant figure out how

Just do the same thing, so you are wanting to reset the progress bar when you click hack button then you want it to restart then a message comes up?

Just copy the same code from connect button onto hack button, change button names etc, from like button1 to button2 etc, then at the top of that code put timer1.progress 0 or something.

Villain

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
I seriously cant figure it out man xD if anyone could offer visual help pls pm me ur Skype name

How can you not figure it out?

You just need to copy the code from the button you have done to the one you have not?

kalekoppen

Reaction score
Oke villain its working now but the message pop ups over 50 times. how can I fix that ?

This is the code for the timer.

ProgressBar1.Increment(1)
If ProgressBar1.Value <> ProgressBar1.Maximum Then
ProgressBar1.Value += 1
Else
Timer1.Enabled = False
MsgBox("Connected", 48, "succesful")
End If

Villain

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
Oke villain its working now but the message pop ups over 50 times. how can I fix that ?

This is the code for the timer.

ProgressBar1.Increment(1)
If ProgressBar1.Value <> ProgressBar1.Maximum Then
ProgressBar1.Value += 1
Else
Timer1.Enabled = False
MsgBox("Connected", 48, "succesful")
End If

At the end try msgbox.end or msgbox.close or just end or stop etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom