Virustotal isn't as secure as you think

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

neweaver

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a little tip. When you are downloading something on the internet that is an .exe or various file types and the file isn't from a known publisher, run the executable file on a vps, RDP, or something similar.

Virustotal can come back with 0 results, but it doesn't mean you are in the clear at all. Someone can encrypt a virus within the code that will not be detected with Virustotal and other programs.Just remember to be safe and protect your earnings.

lanadekat

Reaction score
neweaver said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a little tip. When you are downloading something on the internet that is an .exe or various file types and the file isn't from a known publisher, run the executable file on a vps, RDP, or something similar.

Virustotal can come back with 0 results, but it doesn't mean you are in the clear at all. Someone can encrypt a virus within the code that will not be detected with Virustotal and other programs.Just remember to be safe and protect your earnings.
won't your av detect it while the program is running?
and if this whas easy , there where so many infected pc's ...

DeFactos

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes crypting a program isn't a problem. But because VT distributes sample it is going to get detected a lot sooner. And I always suggest scanning with Anubis and seeing what the program does.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
Obviously...I thought everyone knew that you can make a virus fully undetectable to every AV software.

DeFactos

Reaction score
arun9020 said:
I bet i can make exe's which are 101% undectected by av's atleast for a couple of months..

But not to manual inspection ofc?

Top Bottom