Viral

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Types of niches that can go viral in social networks?
 

tbonemaker

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Website
google.com
celeb music movies and free stuff like insane vouchers. like 1000$ best buy voucher.
 

Stewmath

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Things that people want, or fake and shocking stuff.

Remember back in the day when there was that viral video going about facebook of some rollercoaster accident. Things like that.

Also fake celeb stuff, like "Legit leaked Bieber Video, You better 'Belieb' this will shock you!"
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Stewmath said:
Things that people want, or fake and shocking stuff.

Remember back in the day when there was that viral video going about facebook of some rollercoaster accident. Things like that.

Also fake celeb stuff, like "Legit leaked Bieber Video, You better 'Belieb' this will shock you!"

will people do survey for this?
 

Stewmath

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Fierce said:
Stewmath said:
Things that people want, or fake and shocking stuff.

Remember back in the day when there was that viral video going about facebook of some rollercoaster accident. Things like that.

Also fake celeb stuff, like "Legit leaked Bieber Video, You better 'Belieb' this will shock you!"

will people do survey for this?

I made all my money on facebook with things like this :)
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Stewmath said:
Fierce said:
Stewmath said:
Things that people want, or fake and shocking stuff.

Remember back in the day when there was that viral video going about facebook of some rollercoaster accident. Things like that.

Also fake celeb stuff, like "Legit leaked Bieber Video, You better 'Belieb' this will shock you!"

will people do survey for this?

I made all my money on facebook with things like this :)

Until now? is it really profitable and can possibly reach grands in 1 day?
 

Stewmath

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
It can be profitable if you know how to get the traffic, the methods i used to use are cained really quickly now since facebook made changes.

See if you can get hold of that script that posts to facebook using apps like youtube

Ice seen it for sale but its like $99, but someone must have it somewhere
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Stewmath said:
It can be profitable if you know how to get the traffic, the methods i used to use are cained really quickly now since facebook made changes.

See if you can get hold of that script that posts to facebook using apps like youtube

Ice seen it for sale but its like $99, but someone must have it somewhere

have u experienced earning 1k in 1 day using this?
 

Stewmath

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Fierce said:
Stewmath said:
It can be profitable if you know how to get the traffic, the methods i used to use are cained really quickly now since facebook made changes.

See if you can get hold of that script that posts to facebook using apps like youtube

Ice seen it for sale but its like $99, but someone must have it somewhere

have u experienced earning 1k in 1 day using this?

Using facebooks applications yes, but that was back in 2011 before facebook made changes. The $99 app that i mentioned cant apparently get banned because it uses apps like youtube.
 

Antionist

Well-known member
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Age
23
Location
The Netherlands
Doing that will get you short term earnings.
If you stop making those fake celeb stuff etc, then it will definitily drop your earnings.
Go try to make long term, autopilot strategy instead of doing this. It's still a great method for quick money tho.
 
Top Bottom