Viral Traffic made easy?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been reading about Facebook Viral Scripts and all the viral-goodness for about an hour now. To be honest I don't know anything about it, never tried it. I found something interesting though and want to know if any of you guys have experience using this or a similar service or even could help me out to find out more about FB/Twitter Viral Traffic!

Alright, so the site I want to talk about is "PayWithATweet" and as the domainname already suggests its like a link-lock, you can make some kind of button (I only want the link, not the button, but you can extract the link afterwards) and have people post your website link on facebook and/or twitter in order to generate viral traffic. People have to do it before getting redirected to your downloadlink or whatever. I already set up a small niche and tried implementing it, it was obviously really easy and I already have some Facebookshares and Tweets and about 50% of the Traffic the website receives actually is from Facebook/Twitter(mostly FB). Also does it help with SEO? Getting decent traffic from Google aswell!

pwat_logo.png
(or Facebook Share!)

Here is an example: https://www.paywithatweet.com/pay/?id=0ebb42c5ba5412448b7c7f4f874b936c
Opinions? Better solutions? Give me some Feedback! :)

Cheers,
PB3

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
imasmarku said:
This looks really great, thank you for sharing. I'll definitely try this out.

Share some results if possible! :)

Sedativ

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Yeah this seems interesting , i am also looking for some results , but what's the way to monetize this? You will loose money if you only request them to like without CPA/PPD link.

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
Sedativ said:
Yeah this seems interesting , i am also looking for some results , but what's the way to monetize this? You will loose money if you only request them to like without CPA/PPD link.

If you do PPD just do everything like normal, but before you give them your download link have them share your website on facebook. simple as that.

Top Bottom