Viral Socials Hacked!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Cpaeaner

Reaction score
[EDIT] skittles wrote on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---: "I regret to inform everyone that ViralSocials was hacked this morning.
All our information was taken from our DataBase - for now we are waiting for our developers to come up with a solution.

More on this update in a few hours."

[my old thread post]
Hello, it seems that my account was banned/removed. I don't know why? All videos were approved. The funny thing is that I opened another account on the same email. I wrote to them to refund views that i had on my account, but still no response.

What service with high retention views should i try now?

I'am looking for service that can provide 5-10k high retention views in 24h that actually rank video, Viralsocials had best price.
Cheers guys!

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Dude, I've also been banned I think, I only signed up today and bought some views!

Is this a bug? Anyone else experiencing problems???

JohnWick

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ye me to can any tell us what is happing?

Cpaeaner

Reaction score
If someone is banned it should show him this message "Restricted access" saw on their facebook fanpage. It didn't show me this message, it was like they deleted my account, or someone deleted their database. I don't know what to think about this.

killianL337

Reaction score
Been reading official tread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- , alot of people have same problem..Guess just a bug and it will sort out sooner or later.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
I can't seem to log into my account either, had 5k retention views left to spend.

JohnWick

Reaction score
killianL337 said:
Been reading official tread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- , alot of people have same problem..Guess just a bug and it will sort out sooner or later.

Thanks you for let us know about this bug.

Cpaeaner

Reaction score
Can someone send me a link to this topic on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? Many THX

Top Bottom