VIP :)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Looking to buy VIP straight away once i make enough money using PPDs :) excited :P haha who else is the same?

Noxite

Reaction score
Website
www.noxite.net
Wrong section. :)
But, you should do it.
It's totally worth it, you'll get lots of free software, eBooks & more.

ThinkableWeb

Reaction score
Yeah.. Take action.. Get money.. Then buy VIP :) and Scale up :)

AdludumAndre

Reaction score
I thought about it too. The only thing I don't like is that it feels that like 50% of CPAE are VIP :D so it isn't something really special like VIP should be ... my opinion ^^

J@bz

Reaction score
I don't think i will be buying it yet or anytime soon. Maybe when i have loads of spare cash. There is nothing in the section that actually interests me yet.

Ignore

Reaction score
AdShiftAndre said:
I thought about it too. The only thing I don't like is that it feels that like 50% of CPAE are VIP :D so it isn't something really special like VIP should be ... my opinion ^^

In the beginning everyone wanted VIP. Now the community is growing fast. This means the % of VIP will decrease.
The price did also raise which means less people will buy it. The amount VIP will increase slowly

AdludumAndre

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
Also, you must see that those who bought VIP are usually the most active, so you see them more than regulars and it gives an illusion that we have a lot of VIPs.

Yea but I don't need the eBooks etc. because I am not doing PPD/CPA myself, so it is only the title. And $50 for a title is a bit hard ^^

God

Reaction score
Yea im in the same boat, I don't really have the cash to upgrade so im hoping I can earn enough cash to be able to upgrade.

Top Bottom