VIP worth it? Your opinion?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Asuncion

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Do you think that VIP is worth it? Maybe you have it already. What is your opinion on this? Maybe i will gonna buy VIP if it is definitely worth it.

Greets, Asuncion

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have it and I'm not regretting it one second.
The VIP section is full of HQ material which is a must have :)

God

Reaction score
It depends its really different for everyone. I think you should just buy it and see for yourself :).

Asuncion

Reaction score
I bought it already ;) just some opinions from other people are good to hear.

Teh

Reaction score
You should get VIP, don't think twice. There are a lot of useful tools and tutorials on there.

ThinkableWeb

Reaction score
I am wanting to but the VIP really.. Seeing the preview kills me..
Net 15 sucks bigtime. that's why i can't buy. Haha

bumppy5

Reaction score
Personally I do not think that it is worth it... The shares are ok. But we are rather ignored, Legends is all they really care about

isoz

Reaction score
Well for my honest opinion, it's always worth it and the reasons are you will look cooler with a VIP or Legends badge, people may take you more serious and in the end you will still ever have a chance of grabbing some useful content, it's not like you're paying a monthly fee.

But regarding content right now? it looks like I'm in the kindergarten for internet marketing 101, the Bragging section looks more appealing than the content inside Legends, but that's my perspective, might be useful for other people and like I said theres always a chance something worthy will be there.

Top Bottom