VIP Subscription yearly/ lifetime

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensen

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed that HawkEye decide to only giving payment option : $49 for VIP subscription lifetime.

I think this subscription for that price is too early for that.

CPAElite is cool but right now it is still growing. If you decide to increase subscription, do it later once you have larger base user.

If you really want to include the $49 subscription lifetime, it is ok, but you need to give us option for $19/year subscription too. Therefore people can choose which subscription they want.

Eventually, the one who choose $19 subs will upgrade to $49 lifetime once they are hooked with CPAElites VIP Program. You will get more people sharing in the VIP section and therefore increase its VIP value.

In the end, giving 2 choices will help the VIP program grow as well.

lordmata

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be nice if we had both options. Or maybe a $10 month trial. I don't feel comfortable buying something for $50 with no preview at all :/

John_Wick

Reaction score
Well lifetime is best, because the niche that they share with VIP are very cool and worth it
One single niche can earn your more than 49$ so i don't think that anyone can have problem with that.
And not only niche, the members share very cool stuff and even Bok1ca and Hawkeye have share so much stuff, i will say yes to this :)

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Guys, to pay $49.99 for "life time" is very fair IMO, we were going to be charging you $19.99 a year! go and get a calculate and work out how much you now pay over 12 months for this. Then take a look at how much you would pay if it were every year, then come back and leave a comment about it.

lordmata

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Guys, to pay $49.99 for "life time" is very fair IMO, we were going to be charging you $19.99 a year! go and get a calculate and work out how much you now pay over 12 months for this. Then take a look at how much you would pay if it were every year, then come back and leave a comment about it.

Your calculations are true, but consider that most of of us can't afford the $50 now, i earn $5 MAX per niche that takes me about 5-6 hours to make (mainly cause of slow pc and 1MBps internet). If your VIP sections is that good ofcourse all of us will buy it when we start making money 'cause of it :)

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
lordmata said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Your calculations are true, but consider that most of of us can't afford the 50$ now, i earn 5$ per niche that takes me about 5-6 hours to make (mainly cause of slow pc and 1MBps internet). If your VIP sections is that good ofcourse all of us will buy it when we start making money 'cause of it :)

Actually I see it as a good thing, because it gives yo some goals, to work harder toward in order to get it.

jensen

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Hi HawkEye,

Yes $49 is fair but as I said before, if you give 2 options, people who cannot afford $49 will go to $19 subs first. Then once they are able to pay $49, at the end of the subscription, they will upgrade to $49 lifetime.

I didn't say to apply $19 subs only. But please do enable both options, the $19 yearly and $49 lifetime. Just a suggestion.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
jensen said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Hi HawkEye,

Yes $49 is fair but as I said before, if you give 2 options, people who cannot afford $49 will go to $19 subs first. Then once they are able to pay $49, at the end of the subscription, they will upgrade to $49 lifetime.

I didn't say to apply $19 subs only. But please do enable both options, the $19 yearly and $49 lifetime. Just a suggestion.

Alright guys, I have to put down the hammer on this now. The payments are final, it's going to be $49.99 and that is final. I have been more than fair and given you the reasons for this. Including how much you save using this option. I suggest you get a calculator and then calculate how much you actually save. Remembering that it would of cost you $19.99 a year.

No more threads like this please!

blackemil

Reaction score
Taking count of the high quality content from VIP section i think 50 $ per year it's to cheap. Don't miss that guys !

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
blackemil said:
Taking count of the high quality content from VIP section i think 50 $ per year it's to cheap. Don't miss that guys !

Thanks blackemil, it's full of HQ stuff. It's a steal IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom