VIP PM ME

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I really think in order to keep the VIP section High Quality and not filled with useless outdated threads and abandoned posts we should not allow PM Me for method/etc posts in the Giveaway and Methods section.

Maybe an alternative way to keep methods from being saturated but when I see these type of posts it's like a LQ slap to the face.

J@bz

Reaction score
Lol these kind of threads exist in the VIP section ??? Doesn't sound very VIP. That makes it LQ.

Required

Reaction score
j@bz said:
Lol these kind of threads exist in the VIP section ??? Doesn't sound very VIP. That makes it LQ.

Maybe one or two, every other is the complete method. The VIP section is awesome :tongue:

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Yeah i agree, If they decide to release something, Just put an direct download link in the thread. That's way better.
Else you will get LQ posts and even copied posts from other people!

Helper

Reaction score
I will discuss this with Bok1ca, and we may implement a rule where all shares (unless where appropriate) must be direct links in the VIP section.

Ignore

Reaction score
I haven't seen the pm anywhere. Maybe that thread wasn't interesting for me

Banned1

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I haven't seen a 'PM me' thread yet but I agree - they shouldn't be allowed in the VIP section

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Required said:
I really think in order to keep the VIP section High Quality and not filled with useless outdated threads and abandoned posts we should not allow PM Me for method/etc posts in the Giveaway and Methods section.

Maybe an alternative way to keep methods from being saturated but when I see these type of posts it's like a LQ slap to the face.

+1 for this, totally agree with Required.

vahnz13

Reaction score
Required said:

I do agree with you dude :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom