VIP Access

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

O

OutOfContract

Hi, recently I've tried to upgrade to VIP but an error occurred while I were supposed to make a payment. It says can't make a payment with my VISA debit card. But I wanna pay with my PayPal balance and I have $90 currently there. Can you suggest me what to do? Or if you could provide me with your address on which I'm supposed to make a payment. Once you receive a payment you upgrade me to VIP. I have verified PayPal account and really don't have an idea what could be the problem.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OutOfContract said:
Hi, recently I've tried to upgrade to VIP but an error occurred while I were supposed to make a payment. It says can't make a payment with my VISA debit card. But I wanna pay with my PayPal balance and I have $90 currently there. Can you suggest me what to do? Or if you could provide me with your address on which I'm supposed to make a payment. Once you receive a payment you upgrade me to VIP. I have verified PayPal account and really don't have an idea what could be the problem.

Are you sure you did everything right?
If you have $90 you should be able to buy, pm ReadByte about it since Hawk Eye just came home from his vacation. Bok1ca can help you as well but i don't think he is on right now.

You did buy from this right?
http://www.cpaelites.com/upgrade.php

-LinX

Top Bottom