Villain.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Villain

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey,

I am Villain, I am 14 from the UK.

I mainly do graphic design & just play xbox, but recently I have started PPD, I made $8 in like 3 days with a shitty unranked youtube video but I think that's pretty good for no ranking the video or anything, for me anyway.

I found this forum on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, so I hope to stay active & learn a lot from here.

LFX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Great start!! just don't give up and soon enough you will start earning a lot more! I am 17 haha really wish i started as early as you x)

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Just read up all you can and your earnings will sky rocket! Knowledge is key in this business.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So young! I remember when I was 14 years and started my online business journey and it took me a lot of sacrifices before I achieve this position :) Hope to see you further :)

Wave

Reaction score
JuanMove said:
So young! I remember when I was 14 years and started my online business journey and it took me a lot of sacrifices before I achieve this position :) Hope to see you further :)

i started online business since 11 or 12 years old...I use neobux if im not mistaken

Villain

Reaction score
Thanks guys:D

Hope I get some more knowledge from this forum!

Top Bottom