Views Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have figured my earnings are shit because I just leave my videos, I think some sort of boosting is needed.
I notice the people who don't boost videos blast with GSA or SENuke or whatever.

Where is the best place for views?
I am not talking about free services, getaccounts has not been great recently. So yeh... anyone?

inflameous

Reaction score
As far as I know, due to the recent youtube update, providers have problems delivering views, I would try fiverr gigs tho.

Mr White

Reaction score
crookgfx said:
Buy high retention views

Really?
Wow thanks for the most useless post on the forum.

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Dude i tried with vagex pro but it cant deliver views with more than 30 second leight even if i put more credits per vid, btw why is getaccounts not great recently ? :O

Mr White

Reaction score
Shane said:
BigBuddy sells really high retention views :)
/Thread-%E2%98%85-Buy-Geo-Targeted-Retention-Youtube-Views-%E2%98%85-Free-5000-HR-Views-%E2%98%85-2500-Happy-Buyers%E2%98%85

Have ordered, Thank you.

Top Bottom