Views issue.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I was messing around with my view method and accidentally set it to 1,000,000 views. I check the video later (3 days later) and it has 920k views and it's ranked #1 on the niche.

Think they'll notice? :p

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
WOW. I wish I could make mistakes like that :).

Anyways. I am almost sure they will notice, that is a lot of views....

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bumppy5 said:
WOW. I wish I could make mistakes like that :).

Anyways. I am almost sure they will notice, that is a lot of views....

Yeah :p
It's for a click bank product and the competition is fierce (and has been for the past few months). Hopefully it sticks.

Hubert115

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hahaha you "Accidentally" got 1m views! Even if they do notice who cares! Update us with your earnings.. And if you don't mind me asking.. were those views free for you?

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hubert115 said:
Hahaha you "Accidentally" got 1m views! Even if they do notice who cares! Update us with your earnings.. And if you don't mind me asking.. were those views free for you?

Yes, they were.

lanadekat

Reaction score
Yashar said:
Alright, I was messing around with my view method and accidentally set it to 1,000,000 views. I check the video later (3 days later) and it has 920k views and it's ranked #1 on the niche.

Think they'll notice? :p
thanks dude have been searching ages for the youtube HR view method that sellers use , this is a golden tip :p
can delete some things from my , this could be what they use list ;D
- bot network ( i don't think you got a botnetwork with +- 1 mil people )
view bot is more likley , but still i don't think someone can code it ... :(
but i still think you own a website with good traffic with hidden view script. but then views Can't be Hr ....
unless you got that script in a program ( bot or something ) that people turn on 24/7 like u2bviews
so let's google , how youtube detects "a view"

btw tips are welcome ;p

Top Bottom