Video Views

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

What do you use for boosting your videos with views?

• Total voters

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
What do you guys use for boosting your video with views? The first service I ever heard of for boosting views was with Vagex. They never provided me with all the views I requested and always got my video stuck at 301. I heard some people have amazing experiences with Hitleap and I hear people using Hitleap to derank competitor's videos. Though, I think people buy Premium when they're using Hitleap on YouTube videos. So right now, I'm using EnhanceViews, I have over 200k credits on my accounts and they've been doing me good so far. I saw one of the Bok1ca's posts yesterday and he said to never use EnhanceViews because it'll get your videos stuck at 301. So many contradictions.

What do you guys use? I also put a poll at the top of this thread. Vote :wink:

Akshay

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
To pass the 301 mark
use SYV google it

after you pass the 301 mark there you go you can use any service to boost the views
for hitleaap sucks if i assign 5000 hits with 1 minute time what i get from them is only 2 k views and yeah i am premium their
i gonna avoid them

Looking for SYU premium

Calisthenics

Reaction score
I find using multiple services works best for me, so I use Vagex, Enhanceviews, HitLeap, SYV, View2be.

Nuutero

Reaction score
I buy my views from fiverr, always. I don't think they are very HR but mehh.

Ignore

Reaction score
I pass 301+ with vagex. After I buy HR views from suppliers

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
So I see some of you suggesting SYV for getting past the 301 mark. I'll try using that. Has anyone have good results with EnhanceViews? I have over 200,000 credits in there so I wanna put it to some use.

O

OutOfContract

I was using vagex, enhanceviews and u2bviews but they are not working anymore, so I stick with facebook these days until I find some free working views provider. If anyone knows one which is working (but latest few days) please reply.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
I just signed up for SYV and I see that they're advertising "mobile views" which we all know...isn't great for CPA and ranking purposes. They don't have an option for high retention views, or so it seems.

ReFinig

Reaction score
Guys you can try megayoutubeviews its give 60 sec per view

Tiny , use SYV just to bypass 301

Top Bottom