Video removed the next day!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So I uploaded a niche yesterday and left it COMPLETELY, didn't do anything to it, and if I'm honest, it's a pretty popular niche! I came to check on it today and it'd been deleted, I believe the channel to. This is the first time this has happened to me as I've not really made many niches, now... I've got a few options, for all of which I think I need to use a VPN to create a new account on YouTube;

• Start creating legit niches, I know I should have started doing this a while ago but hey-ho!

• Start doing French niches, always wanted to try this but never had, even if I only get one download it'd be pretty cool.

So, what do you guys think I should do? :smile:

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you do end up doing French niches you have to make sure they are all considered "legit" as well, as most advertisers are starting to remove the ever popular $20 pin submits because of fake niches.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ultras said:
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
PM me your video link in which got removed.

Lol why would he reveal popular niche ? just sayin

I don't think he can see the title of it...

4SpCu8v.png

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't need his niche too, but give it to me lol
He can't do anything about this, popular niche and people think its scam so they report video, i have same problem, only solution is to keep reuploading.
Or get traffic from somewhere else.

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ultras said:
I don't need his niche too, but give it to me lol
He can't do anything about this, popular niche and people think its scam so they report video, i have same problem, only solution is to keep reuploading.
Or get traffic from somewhere else.

I asked for his video link so that I could see if it was removed by a flagger or not.

Top Bottom