Video Rank Going Down

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
I'm working on an extremely saturated niche hoping that it could make me some money. First few days, I'm just barely boosting it with EnhanceViews and SYV. Day 4 of the video up or so, I got some backlinks from Fiverr. They made my video got up to first page on my extremely 9 word long tailed keyword with about 700 views.

So I'm just boosting it a bit everyday with EnhanceViews. The next day, I saw that it fell to page 3 on my long tailed keyword. The day after, page 7, the next, poof, gone. I ordered 10,000 high retention geo targeted views from BigBuddy on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. The two countries I targeted were the US and Australia.

I waited a few days and when my views arrived, they started taking me up in rank for my long tailed keyword again. It got a peak of result number 4 on my long tailed keyword and now it's falling down back into it's dump again. Now it's on the first page at rank 8 and probably is just gonna fall down more.

tl;dr: Why is my video falling down in rank?

toneey

Reaction score
I guess it's not consistently getting the views/likes it was before. You should make a new video I guess

Top Bottom