Video is third and no downloads?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Villain

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey,

I am using zufiles, and my video is ranked 3rd on youtube & I only have like 2 downloads:(

Can anyone help meh, and why am I not getting downloads?

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What software/site did you used to check your ranking? If you manually checked it yourself, then I suggest you clear your cookie/cache and re-search. Google tends to have a habit of showing results which you have visited before.

Villain

Reaction score
I just searched it, got friends to search it too it was third.

And also, tripluc, it is searched so much, pm me for video anyone will give to trusted people.

Eion

Reaction score
Villain said:

And also, tripluc, it is searched so much, pm me for video anyone will give to trusted people.

Let me give you a hint of a software. You can find A**ers Youtube rank checker on FI forum. Download and use it.

Villain

Reaction score
Eion said:
Villain said:

Let me give you a hint of a software. You can find A**ers Youtube rank checker on FI forum. Download and use it.

I am not using fi, so I can not see it.

begginer

Reaction score
If you find me trusted you can pm me the video and I can give tips on what's wrong/not working with video. Thanks

Eion

Reaction score
Villain said:
Eion said:
Villain said:

Then Google "Free Youtube Rank Checker" and you might find a working software. I can't share that FI software because the owner prohibits it's sharing outside FI forum.

Villain

Reaction score
Eion said:
Villain said:
Eion said:
Villain said:

Then Google "Free Youtube Rank Checker" and you might find a working software. I can't share that FI software because the owner prohibits it's sharing outside FI forum.

Ok thanks, I wanna join fi got any tips to get accepted?

Bandit

Reaction score
How are you ranking so high on youtube if you don't mind sharing?

Top Bottom