Value of Social Fan pages

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

atoner

Reaction score
I have two questions concerning social fan pages. How many followers or "Likes" does it take for a fan page to become valuable? Once it is valuable, how much do they run for?

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Valuable would be with allot of likes, In my opinion from 100k?
I'm not really experienced with Facebook pages.
But they're only valuable when the followers/likers are active and actually like/participate in your statusses.

boghi

Reaction score
Usually valuable pages have "talking about this" almost the same as "likes" .
So you could have a page that have 100k likes and 5k talking about this.A page like this is useless.
I'm sure you have seen pages with 10-15k and talking about this about of 50-60k .Pages like this are goldmine .You can make a lot of money if you have a good niche.Talking about this factor is higher when people interract with your page (likes,shares,comments) .

atoner

Reaction score
So dead fan pages with thousands of followers are basically worthless? What is the comparison between Twitter fan pages and Facebook fan pages in regards to value?

klaatu97

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It depends on the quality of like. Fake are useless.

Top Bottom