Vagex worth the $5 upgrade

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Basically the title asks it all. I wan't them to view the videos for more than 30 seconds lol.

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sure is, I use the $5 upgrade myself. Allows you to select view length up to 300 seconds, which is 5 minutes. Pretty sure your video won't be longer then that if you're promoting fake content.

God

Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
Sure is, I use the $5 upgrade myself. Allows you to select view length up to 300 seconds, which is 5 minutes. Pretty sure your video won't be longer then that if you're promoting fake content.

Great going ive been wondering if I should buy it.

killoder

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes you should buy it, choosing the view lengh is essential to having a higher rank on youtube plus it gives you 10k Credits per month and priority views.

BucksMaker

Reaction score
Yes, it's worth since you can boost your video with likes,favorites,subs and but not views.Although its boost the rank for video to little extend.

God

Reaction score
hlnothingsiu said:
upgrade when you have more than 200k credits.

What would make you say 200k? Thats pretty steep.

Top Bottom