Vagex on Azure VPS. NET Framework error?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Salieri

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well, I got an Azure VPS, and when I try to open Vagex software, look what happens:

Snapshot_2013-05-16_132437.png

Any idea how to fix this please? Cause the only option I have on the VPS is to run the Vagex Firefox Plug-in and it earns credits VERY VERY slowly, like 200-300 a day, that plugin sucks.

This is Windows Server 2012 btw.

I tried to install .NET Framework again but it showed me the same shit when I try to install it.

alexparris

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
its because its windows server , i think you need to install default .net framework available on windows server
google it but u need to restart ur server
else
contact ur server admin to install it :)

i.am.1337

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but I contacted my provider and they have installed it. As I remember it was a special version of .NET framework(for servers), not a default one. My pal had the same problem on windows server 2008.
Good luck!

piczker

Reaction score
It's probably because its windows server 2008. there is another framework or somthing like that for win serever

Salieri

Reaction score
Did you read the first post? It is windows 2012 for Christ sakes.

Top Bottom