[Usergroup] CPA Master

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyler

Reaction score
Unsure if this has been suggested yet but, it would be the equivalent of Ub3r on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.
Elite would be the lower tier and Master would be the higher tier.

Helper

Reaction score
I don't really think this is good. I think 1 VIP group is best. Could you offer some suggestions as to what the "Masters" could have that VIPs don't?

Skyler

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
I don't really think this is good. I think 1 VIP group is best. Could you offer some suggestions as to what the "Masters" could have that VIPs don't?

I think you should have earned let's say 7.5K in total to be able to join this (must show proof via TV) and the price would be something like $100 to make it more of an exclusive group.

It would have :

- A SF where guides/Niches/etc get posted a week prior to it getting released to the Elite SF (The guides/niches written by admins).
- The ability to give more rep
- Ability to junk their own threads
- Etc

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Skyler said:
ReadByte said:

I think you should have earned let's say 7.5K in total to be able to join this (must show proof via TV) and the price would be something like $100 to make it more of an exclusive group.

It would have :

- A SF where guides/Niches/etc get posted a week prior to it getting released to the Elite SF (The guides/niches written by admins).
- Etc

This ain't --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- so why try and get them to copy it?

Skyler

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Skyler said:
ReadByte said:

It would have :

- Etc

This ain't --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- so why try and get them to copy it?

It would be something like it, and harder to get.

Floom

Reaction score
ReadByte said:

Completely agree with this. I think keeping one and letting them grow first is key. There is no need for another yet.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Skyler said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Skyler said:
ReadByte said:

It would have :

- Etc

It would be something like it, and harder to get.

One group is enough, --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is a corrupt forum, lets try not to do the same to this forum.

-LinX

Diem

Reaction score
--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is worst forum where I ever was.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Diem said:
--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is worst forum where I ever was.

I disagree, it's not a bad forum at all. It depends on where you spend your time on there I guess, for me I like the forum and the owner is an inspiration IMO. Regardless, there wont be a new group "yet". Maybe In the future, however it will have to offer some really fantastic features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom