Use GSA to rank YT vids?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DNS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am making around $100 daily from only YT videos, but the problem is that my earnings are not very stable because my vids get banned after around 2-4 weeks mostly. And only 1 in 5 videos I upload actually gets a good rank. The way I rank them is with HR geo targeted views + likes + subscribers, titel/description optimiziation the usual thing..

However I am looking for a better way to rank in YT (or Google), and I came upon GSA, I heard it is good for t2 and t3 links. My plan would be to still boost my videos with HR views, likes etc. But also create a link pyramid with GSA. I guess I would need private proxies, a captcha solver and a VPS for max efficiency. If anyone has expirience in this please let me know.

Geroe

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So GSA is very good i know from other people experience.You will need VPS and than run GSA there.Start a youtube campaing you will find some tutorial videos on youtube how to setup video campaing and that all.I used no
hands seo for my youtube video and its great also works everyday autopilot.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I rank my videos (all 5 videos are in the top 10) by using keywords from --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---
Use free backlinks generators from Google (ping-clan, etc)
Use about 5-10k HQ views, 100-200 likes (90% like 10% dislike)
And 5-10 comments :)

So I do believe that you don't really need GSA Ser to rank your video, it may help though..
Anyway, goodluck!

DNS

Reaction score
Thank you for your responses. I tried the test version and I submitted around 300 bookmarks to my video and pinged them, will see if I get any results.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You not getting banned due to those reasons, you are getting banned due to quick boosting and rank. Try to keep it normal, i have my video on #1 for over 2 months and counting! in a saturated niche

J a Y

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
I always maintain, drip feed your links, likes, views everything, just have patience...and you will get great results.

Thanks.

ReFinig

Reaction score
#CPA said:
You not getting banned due to those reasons, you are getting banned due to quick boosting and rank. Try to keep it normal, i have my video on #1 for over 2 months and counting! in a saturated niche

This guy must be thanked for the usless post and gay's pic

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ReFinig said:
#CPA said:

This guy must be thanked for the usless post and gay's pic

That is not Justin Gayber, maybe you have an eye problem.

rajuonline

Reaction score
Website
www.99rdp.com
I am also thinking to use the gsa. but need serious help with the gsa. as I dont know how to use those tags and the content. if possible then send me some tutorial on the gsa.
please share your result as you are running in the trial period.

DNS

Reaction score
rajuonline said:
I am also thinking to use the gsa. but need serious help with the gsa. as I dont know how to use those tags and the content. if possible then send me some tutorial on the gsa.
please share your result as you are running in the trial period.

I submitted around 300 social bookmarks and 7 of them are indexed on the first day.. I checked on ahrefs. They are all dofollow.

Top Bottom