[Urgent] Seaching a mentor

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Lutan

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm searching a mentor for a money making method that makes me at least 3000$ a month. I don't care if it's PPD, CPA or whatever. I tried PPD on my own, but it doesn't work for me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone agrees to be my mentor, he'll make some money out of the referral stuff. And if I succeed, I would pay something extra.

Yes, I am willing to work hard and on my own, as long as it pays out at the end. I want to achieve at least a semi autopilot income.

About me: I'm 18 years old and because of personal reasons I live on my own. I still go to school, so I don't have much time for a usual job, and to be honest, I'm too lazy to work at McDonalds for 7 bucks an hour. I need that money to pay bills.

If someone is interested, PM me please or post below. Every help is appreciated!

Top Bottom