Upgraded..

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajabadariqbal

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I dont get where to post.
Why am i getting this error in VIP sections?
Error
You must be upgraded to
access the Legends area in
order to view all working
niches and advanced guides
in this section.
Click Here To Upgrade For
Lifetime Legends At Just $

HondaNSX

Reaction score
You are
elites.png
and you are trying to look into the
cpaeleiteslegends.png
section Please read the section title carefully. Good day.

rajabadariqbal

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Oh yeh i was wrong
so they advertising in --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and taking money from us to create new section.

Helper

Reaction score
rajabadariqbal said:
Oh yeh i was wrong
so they advertising in --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and taking money from us to create new section.

What? We have two different VIP groups, Elites and Legends. They have their own sections with different content. You bought Elites, not Legends. What is the problem with that? Are you telling me we're not allowed to have two different VIP groups?
This is the Elites forum: http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-CPA-Elites-Private-Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom