Upgrade from iPhone 5 to 5s Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well I wasn't eligible for an upgrade but I ordered an iphone 5s from apple.com for 489 I think it was with ATT for the new iphone 5s. It comes in tomorrow. I sold my iphone 5 on ebay for 400.

What will the contract situation be?

What do I tell them? It broke?

I need some help right now cause It seems like i'm jammed up right now looool.

I saved the SIM card from my old iPhone 5 so I have that..... -_-

KREMZR

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
They won't care if you got a new phone. The upgrade date is only so you can get a phone upgrade at a discounted price. The contract will stay the same. It will continue as it is. Well at least that's how it is in Verizon. I hope I helped you.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
KREMZR said:
They won't care if you got a new phone. The upgrade date is only so you can get a phone upgrade at a discounted price. The contract will stay the same. It will continue as it is. Well at least that's how it is in Verizon. I hope I helped you.

It will just add and extend my contract I assume right? I have the sim card at home so If I just pop that mofo in it should be good?............

Top Bottom