u2bviews views??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nope i had 20.000 credits there and i put it on my video result in 5 days = 3000-5000 views. and all of those are low retention. just run from u2bviews. Not to offend anybody but thats just my opinion and expirience.

marko15b

Reaction score
Milijas said:
Nope i had 20.000 credits there and i put it on my video result in 5 days = 3000-5000 views. and all of those are low retention. just run from u2bviews. Not to offend anybody but thats just my opinion and expirience.

thanks for this...what you use???

marko15b

Reaction score
anth said:
Its good to use for comments!

U2bviews = comments
Addmefast / youlikehits = Likes
Views = (I buy) xD i hate spending money, but since i made 155 in a day because i bought good views = video TOP of FIRST page i will always buy from now on, i bought views and the next day it was ranked xD

thanks,but how you can get comments from u2b without assign views??

Sion

Reaction score
U2bViews = Mobile Views, So Bad.

anth said:
Its good to use for comments!

U2bviews = comments
Addmefast / youlikehits = Likes
Views = (I buy) xD i hate spending money, but since i made 155 in a day because i bought good views = video TOP of FIRST page i will always buy from now on, i bought views and the next day it was ranked xD

Can we know were you buy your Views ? :grin:

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
marko15b said:
Milijas said:

thanks for this...what you use???

I use for small niches vagex 5 credits = 1 view that is my setup and for big niches i use getaccounts.com visit Sellers forum here.

Top Bottom