U2B Flas Issue

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My computer has flash just fine, however U2B views cannot find it for some reason, have I gone wrong?

Doofenshmirtz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Follow that:
1- open internet explorer, download flash and instal in internet explorer (you need to do this on the browser itself, dont do it on another browser)
then do this aswell:
2- open firefox browser (if you dont have it, install it, download flash and instal on firefox browser, its needed because our software uses firefox browser inside) (you need to do this on the browser itself, dont do it on another browser)

Blastoise

Reaction score
Doofenshmirtz said:
Follow that:
1- open internet explorer, download flash and instal in internet explorer (you need to do this on the browser itself, dont do it on another browser)
then do this aswell:
2- open firefox browser (if you dont have it, install it, download flash and instal on firefox browser, its needed because our software uses firefox browser inside) (you need to do this on the browser itself, dont do it on another browser)

Thanks man, ill give this a shot

Gedeon

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Doofenshmirtz, thanks for the heads up, solved the issue for me as well. God, it's a confusing software for sure :D

Blastoise

Reaction score
Gedeon said:
Hey Doofenshmirtz, thanks for the heads up, solved the issue for me as well. God, it's a confusing software for sure :D

Yeah, thanks buddy

170px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

Top Bottom