Two Question for you guys

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Harpush

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys, Im using CPA to make money ranking my vids in different niches, this gets me to my first question:
Recently I started targeting high paying countries like France, few days ago I found a France niche with Zero Competition - After uploading immidiately I ranked top10 with 0 views!, Although I though this niche wont bring any traffic it got my vid deleted because of flags in 2hours with 5 dislikes!, what do you think I should do? How to make my video stick and wont be deleted so easly

Recently, I started to try ranking one of my French niches EMD landing page, I built some high PR backlinks today manually but when I checked my stats on ahrefs I saw I have 340 Backlinks!
I didn't build those backlinks, the max I built are 10 backlinks...
How did it happen?

Thanks!

sharehare

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Harpush said:
Hello guys, Im using CPA to make money ranking my vids in different niches, this gets me to my first question:
Recently I started targeting high paying countries like France, few days ago I found a France niche with Zero Competition - After uploading immidiately I ranked top10 with 0 views!, Although I though this niche wont bring any traffic it got my vid deleted because of flags in 2hours with 5 dislikes!, what do you think I should do? How to make my video stick and wont be deleted so easly

Recently, I started to try ranking one of my French niches EMD landing page, I built some high PR backlinks today manually but when I checked my stats on ahrefs I saw I have 340 Backlinks!
How did it happen?

Thanks!

These 330 backlinks is proably from whois websites that noticed your domain and posted it on their website.

Harpush

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
sharehare said:
Harpush said:

How did it happen?

Thanks!

These 330 backlinks is proably from whois websites that noticed your domain and posted it on their website.

is that good or bad? does it happen to every website?

psychosimo

Reaction score
im about to start a new website targetting france and i was wondering if there is anything you could help me with (suggestions , advice , infos ...)
thank you

Top Bottom