[Tutorial] VB Textbox Allignment

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Wave

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first tutorial thread. Just now, Im getting problem on how to make the text in textbox at the middle/centre. Im search the forum and cant find it. Then I use the power of google. After a few minutes, I found the solution. So see below for the steps :wink:

1) Double click on your textbox until it appeared multiple lines

View attachment 6

2) Put the line under it ->TextBox1.TextAlign = HorizontalAlignment.Center

View attachment 7

3) The result. Now it look more HQ, professional, neat and beautiful

View attachment 8

Thanks for reading. Btw the password form i learned it from here created by lanzye

Thanks again :smile:, Thanks this post if it usefull to you ^_^

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 10

Nuutero

Reaction score
You could also just write: TextBox1.TextAlign = HorizontalAlignment.Center in the Form1 Load or you could click on the text box and go to properties and set "text align" to "center" :)

Wave

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
You could also just write: TextBox1.TextAlign = HorizontalAlignment.Center in the Form1 Load or you could click on the text box and go to properties and set "text align" to "center" :)

the properties i just noticed...btw microsoft website didnt show this...it say to do the manual way

Nuutero

Reaction score
crackerzwave said:
Nuutero said:

the properties i just noticed...btw microsoft website didnt show this...it say to do the manual way

Probably because many programmers want to code everything from the beginning. They don't even drag the buttons etc. they create them with code.

Top Bottom