[Tutorial] Make Your Blog Look Attractive

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

I should post this tutorial in video or pictures?

• VIDEO

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • PICTURES

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Wave

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks for voting at the poll that I made and Sorry If Im late :cry:

I will teach you 2 things on how to make your blog look attractive :cool:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 132
  • code.png
    code.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.png
    2.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 24
  • html.png
    html.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.png
    5.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 57

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Pictures are good if you want to follow the tutorial on your mobile (no smartphone)
Videos are better to follow in my opinion though :)

Wave

Reaction score
THREAD READY GUYS, enjoy, pls leave some feedback and no flamming

Wave

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and sorry if Im late post the thread. As most of user here want picture...if they want video i can do quickly

J a Y

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
I am Sorry brother but if Making your blog look attractive means that cursor , i dont think it looks attractive it looks cheap and more of 90's webdesign.Thats only for me i am not commenting for anyone else.We need to look pro in design.

As for your tutorial, you have put a lot of work so real thanks to you for your efforts.

Thanks.

Wave

Reaction score
incription said:
I am Sorry brother but if Making your blog look attractive means that cursor , i dont think it looks attractive it looks cheap and more of 90's webdesign.Thats only for me i am not commenting for anyone else.We need to look pro in design.

As for your tutorial, you have put a lot of work so real thanks to you for your efforts.

Thanks.
Thx for the feedback. This tip can be use for private blog and legit blog. Dont believe?

Example, I use niche regarding baby toy. I must make a kiddy look LP. So the cursor, scrollbar and blog background effect plays important role. Yup it true what u said it looks cheap, but not at all niche. You just need to be creative. Without creativity , success in cpa is a tough and long road

itz_me

Reaction score
one request ,,, please give ... clean blogger template .... a blank one ...... removed footer, dates everything .... can u ?

Top Bottom