[Tutorial] How to use the new Keyword Planner Tool!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Earner54

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello fellow elites! I've been noticing a lot of people having issues accessing and or using the new tool. I've made a little tutorial on how to see the monthly search volume as it can be quite confusing.

Step One: Sign into your adwords account. If you don't have one adwords.google.com and create one.
Step Two: Select "search for keyword and ad group ideas"
4dhsz.png

Step Three: Enter your niches or niche ideas and click "Get Ideas"
4dhwz.png

Step Four:
Click on the Keyword Ideas Tab and there you go. The bottom keywords will be other similar niches and sub-niches that you can use to brainstorm.
4dhBv.png

If you ever want to see the search volume by month just hover over the little Graph Icon and you will be able to tell how many times it's been searched on any given month. I usually use this for seasonal niches and to see if a niche is rising.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to right this. It is highly appreciated.

Earner54

Reaction score
Diablo said:
Thank you for taking the time to right this. It is highly appreciated.

write*, and no problem!

Atlantis

Reaction score
Thanks for the guide, but I still can't access the planner :( I have to verify my adwords account with billing information. Did you also have to do that?

Sky

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial, however, this was quite self explanatory.

Top Bottom