[Tut] How to convert fake niches into a legit one

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
vMoZNYO.gif

Hi guys!

As you all know, there has been a massive change (revolution maybe..?) in the CPA industry recently. Most networks are disallowing the promotion of any fake files are banning people for doing so. However, I think I have found a few ideas to make fake files a legit one. I consulted a few CPA owners regarding my ideas and they all said that it is allowed. So, here it goes -

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Ignore

Reaction score
That's quite smart :)
Thanks for the tut

Eion

Reaction score
Sk1leR said:
Yeap or you just can add password for files.

Well most networks will ask for the actual file if you upload a password/code. I have discussed this matter with a few CPA owners and they said that if the password is to unlock some illegal/fake files, then you will be banned.

Diem

Reaction score
Good method for ppl who don't know how to keep promoting:)

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
Thank you for this tutorial, it's a great twist to the fake file method.

Eion

Reaction score
Power, I would be glad if you consider removing some contents from your post which hints/reveals the actual thread's contents which are bounded by
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Top Bottom