[TUT]How I get indexed within a few hours

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lancerimpact

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I bought a domain at about 6pm my time.
After using the method below, I went out and got home at 11:45pm and my site is now appearing on google.com searches
I believe this is the quickest and totally whitehat way to get indexed.
Maybe you guys know this, maybe not, but here it is:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Using this method, I was indexed in 5 hours or less by google. I am on page 4 results with 0 backlinks as well, but that obviously depends on the site and competiton.

Hope someone will try this and post back their results :)

crabfoot

Reaction score
I had a site de-indexed by doing this. Since it is Gargyl, they don't tell you why, they just point you towards their help notes, but it was obvious they thought it was a "funnel site".

Actually, it was a funnel site of sorts, but the point is that Gargyl's recent changes to get their uniform T&C across all their platforms means they can use any info you voluntarily give them in any context for their own purposes.

The lesson appears to be - don't use Gargyl facilities unless your site is squeaky clean.

Seoinsection

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
its keep refreshing and refresshing bro ?. do you know wht is it ?.

thanks,

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Lots of people don't know about this method, thanks for sharing for them.

Top Bottom