[TUT] Create One YouTube Account For 10 Channels!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Geyser

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just a quick release I found a while back, haven't seen it publicized much so I thought I would share it.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Enjoy! I believe you can create 9-10 on 1 phone verified Google account.

Geyser

Reaction score
jhakasseo said:
but when youtube flag your video, they remove channel or whole youtube account?

Unless you get 3 strikes your channel stays up, just your video goes down. But also beware of copyright of audio as copyright strikes are different from removed videos.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
Geyser said:
jhakasseo said:

Unless you get 3 strikes your channel stays up, just your video goes down. But also beware of copyright of audio as copyright strikes are different from removed videos.

Is there any possibility once your channel and videos get suspended, they will be back anyway?

Geyser

Reaction score
jhakasseo said:
Geyser said:
jhakasseo said:

Is there any possibility once your channel and videos get suspended, they will be back anyway?

Of course there is if you can be bothered to submit a complaint as to why your video was incorrectly removed. But chances are your video was removed for a reason, best to create a new account, make 10 channels and upload 1 video per channel.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
Geyser said:
jhakasseo said:
Geyser said:
jhakasseo said:

Of course there is if you can be bothered to submit a complaint as to why your video was incorrectly removed. But chances are your video was removed for a reason, best to create a new account, make 10 channels and upload 1 video per channel.

Great response thanks mate..

klaatu97

Reaction score
Thanks, this method is already shared but usefull anyway!

Vampirion_LKM

Reaction score
Amazing share!
So if one of my channels' video get's flagged and removed. Would it affect my whole account including the other channels?

Top Bottom