TubeToolBox or uTubeBeast? is it worth?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

i.am.1337

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm willing to buy a youtube bot to help me boost and promote my videos, etc.

I found this two as the most reliable.

tubetoolbox- 1year sub is 99$. has lots of good functions but no comments up-voters and similar !(i think)

utubebeast- 1year sub is 199$. - has everything i can imagine !

Q: Are they worth the money?
Does anyone have some experience with them?

Yeah, I just need an opinion from a experienced user..

Thanks in advance! ^^

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Wow they both cost a lot of money IMO, I'm actually developing a new YouTube bot right now.
Price will be yearly - $49.99 and it will have comments up-voters/likes/favs/subs features.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would probably go for TubeToolbox, it works perfectly fine and does the job.
But uTubebest is probably the best one.

It really depends on your economy.

-LinX

i.am.1337

Reaction score
LinX said:
I would probably go for TubeToolbox, it works perfectly fine and does the job.
But uTubebest is probably the best one.

It really depends on your economy.

-LinX

Well, I got a promotional code form the developer of uTubeBeast and it's now around 57$ / year subscription for me.

Is anyone using it because I need to Vote-up comments, to like my videos fully automated to promote my niches. Some user say it's a bit buggy some say it's working perfectly.

I don't know what to do, budget is not a problem atm.

I'll buy a VIP now, maybe I can get better advice for that kind of thing.

Linx, are you using TubeToolBox? Can you write me a few more words about it, what you can do with it, because I wanna heard it from a user not a developer.

Thanks for your answers!

ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Wow they both cost a lot of money IMO, I'm actually developing a new YouTube bot right now.
Price will be yearly - $49.99 and it will have comments up-voters/likes/favs/subs features.

Great, when will it be finished? or is it already? ^^

Nuutero

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Cool, I can't wait for you to release it! The only problem with youtube bots is that you need a lot of youtube accounts and they are rather hard to create.

Ignore

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Cool, I can't wait for you to release it! The only problem with youtube bots is that you need a lot of youtube accounts and they are rather hard to create.

True, the method most people used got recently patched :(

i.am.1337

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Little Offtopic:
Here in Croatia we have lots of mobile companies fighting for clients and they are promoting their business by giving away SIM cards on the street for free, I just collect that whenever I can and easily make PVA accounts(1 SIM card= 10 PVA acccounts [5 SMS verification, 5 Call verification]) ^^

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Nuutero said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

I would not worry about that, I have a team of people in an office, that make accounts when they are needed.
The accounts can be ordered along with the YouTube bot.

i.am.1337

Reaction score
I decided and bought uTubeBeast for 57$, I'm waiting for a download link atm.. I'll write a review when i test it properly...

Vorlian

Reaction score
Balkanac said:
I decided and bought uTubeBeast for 57$, I'm waiting for a download link atm.. I'll write a review when i test it properly...

how is the bot can you give us some info should we invest 200$ for it or wait for hawk eye's one?

Top Bottom