[Try this niche out] I made 40$ in 1week from second page video

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazingaa

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
Location
Female
This niche made me 40$ in 1 week and my video was in second video.
You will earn alot if you can rank your video
juOzPA9340ANk.png
proof of earnings from it as you can see i couldn't get enough traffic in 1 week ..
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
Will try this niche today, but as it seems there are A LOT of flaggers, btw how many views/likes/subscribers had your video?
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
This niche has SO many flaggers.
I mean seriously so many flaggers.
 

Bazingaa

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
Location
Female
NUMB3R44 said:
This niche has SO many flaggers.
I mean seriously so many flaggers.

I got flagged from second page #4th so i said fuck this shit.
why would someone even flag a video from second page.
but it all depends look there are old videos which didn't get flagged.
and mine video was one of the old videos but couldn't get ranked
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
Priceless said:
NUMB3R44 said:
This niche has SO many flaggers.
I mean seriously so many flaggers.

I got flagged from second page #4th so i said fuck this shit.
why would someone even flag a video from second page.
but it all depends look there are old videos which didn't get flagged.
and mine video was one of the old videos but couldn't get ranked
how many views did your video had?
 

Bazingaa

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
970
Reaction score
0
Location
Female
f0rest said:
Will try this niche today, but as it seems there are A LOT of flaggers, btw how many views/likes/subscribers had your video?

50k views 98% HR + 1452 likes + 30 comments + 40 facebook shares + 40 facebook likes, (300) backlinks.

but look at top videos they are old new videos with like 4-5k views
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Priceless said:
f0rest said:
Will try this niche today, but as it seems there are A LOT of flaggers, btw how many views/likes/subscribers had your video?

50k views 98% HR + 1452 likes + 30 comments + 40 facebook shares + 40 facebook likes, (300) backlinks.

but look at top videos they are old new videos with like 4-5k views

Some little scrub is working hard to keep the competition away.
Reupload your video, make it unlisted for a week and flag the shit out of the top 5 hahahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom