Truth about Adnooka ??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Moneycraze

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I am hearing a lot about Adnooka these days and i want to use it but i have some questions.

Is Adnooka a CPA or PPD ?

It seems to me that Adnooka is rather a PPD/middleman than a CPA because when you go to their website and click on 'advertisers' then nothing happens. So this means Adnooka doesn't have any direct Advertisers.


It'd be really nice if someone can tell me what Adnooka is exactly ?

Thanks in adv!
 

GunZ

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Adnooka is incentive CPA network. You can use it as PPD network via the feature file manager. Most of the incentive CPA networks are middlemans.
 

Moneycraze

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the reply. Oh, so CPA incentive networks are infact middlemen.. Just like PPD networks ...

:) Thanks again for the reply!
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
4
Adnooka is not like PPD...it is a CPA Network it. PPD use CPA Network offers. CPA Networks get offers directly. Adnooka even has some offers which pay higher than any other CPA Network. Just use them they have good conversion rate.
 

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Website
adshiftmedia.com
Moneycraze said:
Thanks for the reply. Oh, so CPA incentive networks are infact middlemen.. Just like PPD networks ...

:) Thanks again for the reply!
Not all incentive networks are like PPD's, what he's saying is, Adnooka are an incentive only network. Many networks go directly only whereas Adnooka broker (not sure if they have any direct offers), if anything they're playing it smooth but not many people appreciate that.
 

Moneycraze

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
AdShiftKyle said:
Not all incentive networks are like PPD's, what he's saying is, Adnooka are an incentive only network. Many networks go directly only whereas Adnooka broker (not sure if they have any direct offers), if anything they're playing it smooth but not many people appreciate that.

Ahh Okay.. But it seems that Adnooka is definitely dealing with brokered offers ;) ..

Thanks for the reply guys!


j@bz said:
Adnooka is not like PPD...it is a CPA Network it. PPD use CPA Network offers. CPA Networks get offers directly. Adnooka even has some offers which pay higher than any other CPA Network. Just use them they have good conversion rate.


You are wrong man... Some CPA do use other CPA network's offers and it seems that Adnooka is one of them!
 

Reverence

Member
Joined
June 12, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Adnooka is pretty cool though...
You can use it as PPD and as CPA.
It has the link locker feature which is pretty cool!
 

Moneycraze

Active member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Reverence said:
Adnooka is pretty cool though...
You can use it as PPD and as CPA.
It has the link locker feature which is pretty cool!

It's not about using Adnooka as PPD or CPA. This thread is about knowing what Adnooka is exactly :wink: ..

And the answer is that Adnooka uses brokered offers just like PPD websites. But i really want to hear it from the owner itself :) .
 

tech12psk

Well-known member
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
Guntur , Andhra Pradesh
Its Not a Big Deal were they are using Offers Directly From the Advertisers or brokered

They are paying higher than Other networks and they pay on right time ...

Who Cares where they are CPA or PPD .
 

Hyphy

Well-known member
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
East Coast
Moneycraze said:
Reverence said:
Adnooka is pretty cool though...
You can use it as PPD and as CPA.
It has the link locker feature which is pretty cool!

It's not about using Adnooka as PPD or CPA. This thread is about knowing what Adnooka is exactly :wink: ..

And the answer is that Adnooka uses brokered offers just like PPD websites. But i really want to hear it from the owner itself :) .

the owner will just ignore it and say "no"
 
Top Bottom