Tracking CPA and Lead conversions using Google Analytics!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Curt

Reaction score
I spent all day getting this to work, and now I can track my daily revenue and campaigns all in one platform: Google Analytics!

I currently track: Adnooka, AdscendMedia, AdworkMedia, CPAlead, and CPAway.

Screenshots:
v6aKp6h.png

l0g41jb.png

I'm thinking of selling script for $50, plus $10 per network

What you guys think?

Contact Me:
AIM: Need for Support
Email: Curt@itscurt.com

I used to use this but I prefer it on Google Analytics so my smartphone widgets would sync with it and aggregate better data

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have an offtopic question. Can you share some info about your experience with CPALead? Are they back in the game?

Curt

Reaction score
GunZ said:
I have an offtopic question. Can you share some info about your experience with CPALead? Are they back in the game?

Not sure if they're back in the game, but they're one of the most reputable CPA companies that I respect. They've held $9600 on one of my months earnings one time and suspended my account. I appealed and told them all my traffic and intentions were legitimate, and they lifted my suspension and paid me out for same revenue the day after.

Also, making less than $500 a month with them they were still able to put me into weekly payments so I receive payments every 7 days in a check.

The only downside that I have with CPAlead is that they require all their campaigns to run through their content lockers which limits our usability.

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks for the details! So we cant use their offers in CLP or any other self hosted locker?

Curt

Reaction score
GunZ said:
Thanks for the details! So we cant use their offers in CLP or any other self hosted locker?

Nope, not as of 2-3 years ago. Also do many of you guys actually use CLP? I plan to make a bigger and better CLP soon :) http://offercard.net to subscribe (ignore the launch date, it'd be months more.)

Top Bottom