Totally Pissed Off, YT Vids Deleted After Spending Much!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jdpreacher

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have wasted much time and effort in trying to rank my vids, I have gotten it to rank 4-5 boosting for almost a week now and when I woke up this morning, booom! some of my vids were deleted.

I don;t even know if its worth the investment anymore, I bought vagex pro and guru. 130k credits all in all.

It is really disheartening when I thought I had finally cracked the formula for ranking, and this misfortune happened. I don't know if the IP i used was spammed.

I might give it another shot, I'll try to get a private proxy and repeat the process. If it fails, then I'll just go back to what I know and forget about boosting.

How are those guys boosting there vids, like they have 10k views in an hour after uploading the videos? Are they all purchasing HR views for those vids?

Tom

Reaction score
Yotube is going hard these days against pusher, still dont push and you will be on the save site!
And yes the guys with 10k views after a hour purchasing views, not like you earning credits.
But it´s a fool to get 10k views after uploading in 1 hour this will outrank them in no time.
I know guys pushing 50-100k, what a waisting of money....
I stay naturall at all and get all my video on page1 after a few months justh elping a little bit with likes and backlinks

jdpreacher

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll give it another shot.

boghi

Reaction score
Op everything is hard ! Don't give up . Try one more time ...! Everytime i fail ,i get a new idea ,so really some time it is better to fail :))

creative

Reaction score
good luck op. That's why I'm just doing seo

Top Bottom