Top Comment Rater

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fnatic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hola,

Does anybody have a top comment rater program that is used for youtube. I have the PVA accounts and just need an automated way to rate the comments. I don't want to login to 20 different accounts :cry:

I am willing to pay if needs be.

Ta.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Friend of a friend is about to release a new bot soon that will be advertised on here, depending on his advertising getting approved of course. I can tell you that it has the following features: Flagging, comment up voter, comment down voter, add comments, dislikes, likes, account checker, binder, etc... might be more I cant remember to be honest. Keep an eye out as it will be live soon. He is charging $35 a month for it (I think) However there are other bot so look on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- I'm certain there is on there.

Fnatic

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Friend of a friend is about to release a new bot soon that will be advertised on here, depending on his advertising getting approved of course. I can tell you that it has the following features: Flagging, comment up voter, comment down voter, add comments, dislikes, likes, account checker, binder, etc... might be more I cant remember to be honest. Keep an eye out as it will be live soon. He is charging $35 a month for it (I think) However there are other bot so look on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- I'm certain there is on there.

Thank you.
Will look when I get home from work.
Then I can dominate the world! :evil:

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you can go on Freelancer and ask someone there to make one for you.
You get his Skype, you pay him directly (because Freelancer are taking huge fees, so the guys there will give you prices that can be lowered)

Fnatic

Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
Maybe you can go on Freelancer and ask someone there to make one for you.
You get his Skype, you pay him directly (because Freelancer are taking huge fees, so the guys there will give you prices that can be lowered)

I would rather do it myself and know it's being done properly. Because i'm weird like that :confused:.

Top Bottom