Too low of a EPC?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

KarmaPolice

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys, been working on my PPD journey, and it seems to star picking up little by little. Been getting 1-2 leads a day, but videos are still being ranked and I got a lot to learn. But even with all this it seems I should be making more money, whether it be via more leads or higher paying leads. To this is my original question. Is my EPC too low?
http://prntscr.com/1ffxnm

Mr White

Reaction score
Your conversion rate should be around 10% so you are almost there, do not worry to much about EPC, that will jump up and down depending on where the leads come from.

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Your conversion rate should be around 10% so you are almost there, do not worry to much about EPC, that will jump up and down depending on where the leads come from.

I get you, like if you get one high paying lead it will skew the data. So one should focus around a 10% conversion rate?

Mr White

Reaction score
KarmaPolice said:
NUMB3R44 said:

I get you, like if you get one high paying lead it will skew the data. So one should focus around a 10% conversion rate?

Yes, 10% CR is a good starting figure to aim for .

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
CR, EPC and all that stuff depends on a lot of things:
- where ur traffic comes from
- which country your traffic is from
- the niche
- if your videos are convincing
and so on, you might aswell want to add a little randomness to the list. However at such low amounts of traffic is really is hard to create statistics at all.

I have about 25-30% CR for my kind of traffic/niche/etc, but for some niches even 10% is a lot. :) Don't worry about it too much and keep working and try to make your stuff as good as possible! :)

Cheers,
PB3

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
CR, EPC and all that stuff depends on a lot of things:
- where ur traffic comes from
- which country your traffic is from
- the niche
- if your videos are convincing
and so on, you might aswell want to add a little randomness to the list. However at such low amounts of traffic is really is hard to create statistics at all.

I have about 25-30% CR for my kind of traffic/niche/etc, but for some niches even 10% is a lot. :) Don't worry about it too much and keep working and try to make your stuff as good as possible! :)

Cheers,
PB3
Thanks, I guess since I am relatively new I thought somethings was wrong, either the CPA or just my way of promoting. And I shall try and focus and getting more clicks and then build stats latter.

Top Bottom