Todays good deed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

GlockAmok

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So I just got some cash from the state and I decided to go into the city just for looking at stores in case I found something I wanted...

after ages of walking around I found this homeless person sitting outside mac donalds asking people for food, I felt so sorry for this homeless person I walked up to him and said " I give you some food just follow me into mac donalds and pick whatever you want" as I paid for the food and gave it to him I never seen such a happy person before and knowing that im the cause of hes smile... it made me so happy!

For only $10 I made myself and another person happy

I just want to tell you guys help where ever you can as it can really Change you as a person, normally I would never help a homeless person... but im so glad that I decided to do it! Im going to do it again for sure! Helping other people is the key to your own hapiness.

GlockAmok

Reaction score
xh3lar said:
Good for you!
Also, always give them goods instead of money, they're gonna spend it on booze and cigarettes.

Probably most of them, might be why alot of people dont give them any money

Brien

Reaction score
This is a good story man. Me and people in my family have tried to give homeless people food and they actually get pissed because they don't really want food, they want beer and cigarettes.

GlockAmok

Reaction score
Brien said:
This is a good story man. Me and people in my family have tried to give homeless people food and they actually get pissed because they don't really want food, they want beer and cigarettes.

Wow! Thats just a shame I'm glad I didnt experience that :)

Top Bottom