To Your Success!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Okay so now here I am to explain what and how can you be successful in PPD/CPA industry. Proven!

I will just show you my Paypal Account because I'm not sharing my network earnings anymore, I want to keep it private as it is.

buLHYc8.jpg

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information
 

boghi

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 18, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
0
Nice idea with this whiteboard,but it's nothing unique on them .
But thanks anyway for motivation :)
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
boghi said:
Nice idea with this whiteboard,but it's nothing unique on them .
But thanks anyway for motivation :)

I just want to show them that the real secret is your self management :)
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
I've been thinking about buying a whiteboard myself too as it's really an easy way to write things down.
Looking at your post, I can tell you that you're on your way to success!

If you have the desire to work, have faith in it and have a plan to follow every day, there's no way you're not going to successful!
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Tom said:
boghi said:
Nice idea with this whiteboard,but it's nothing unique on them .
But thanks anyway for motivation :)

wtf? you are not unique.....................

It's okay TOM :) hehehe! everyone has their own feelings on every posts :)


Calisthenics said:
I've been thinking about buying a whiteboard myself too as it's really an easy way to write things down.
Looking at your post, I can tell you that you're on your way to success!

If you have the desire to work, have faith in it and have a plan to follow every day, there's no way you're not going to successful!

Absolutely right bro :) If you don't plan your success then success will not have a good plan for you. :) That is what I really meant on this thread. :)
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
What is study Jingling?
Want to expand "Find a HOT Niche"
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
Fierce said:
Damn bro I can fap to your paypal account

hahaha! :) yea and that is why I'm going to Baguio, Philippines (Summer Capital) right now and me and my friends will go hiking. hahahaha! Rest for a while. :)
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
JuanMove said:
Fierce said:
Damn bro I can fap to your paypal account

hahaha! :) yea and that is why I'm going to Baguio, Philippines (Summer Capital) right now and me and my friends will go hiking. hahahaha! Rest for a while. :)
Do your friends know you're a rich bitch?
 
Top Bottom